independent surveyors

call-button01271 326335 mail-button

iPad Digital Drawings

Architectural Drawing & Design Service

    If you are considering a house extension or new build project the first step is to recruit a professional architectural building design and drawing service that will bring your building to life. Whether you are planning a house extension, or bespoke new home our in-house designers can help.

    House Extension Design & Drawings

    Our in-house design and drawing team have extensive knowledge of construction and building to provide a cost effective and creative drawing service. First, we need to understand your needs, the timescales involved and the budgetary constraints for the project. A Topographical Survey or a Full Measured Building Survey of the existing property will be undertaken. Then, a full set of detailed architectural and technical drawings including a floor plan will be produced using the latest CAD (computer-aided design) software.

    Planning Drawings & Building Regulations Drawings

    We have experience of dealing with the Planning Authority for planning applications and are able to produce all of the required Planning and detailed Building Regulation architectural drawings, detailing exactly how the building will be constructed and the materials to be used. This can be supplemented by a detailed Specification and if required, a Schedule of Works for the project and we will also ensure any additional structural calculations or SAP calculations are submitted with the application. We will submit the planning application on your behalf and ensure all the necessary reports, such as Wildlife Surveys and Design and Access Statements are submitted. We will then liaise with the Planning Officer to ensure that a successful outcome is achieved. A complete set of technical drawings that will enable you or your chosen contractor/builder to budget and construct the project in accordance with your requirements and the statutory requirements.

    New Build Architectural Drawings and Professional Consultant’s Certificate

    If you are building a new house or a flat and require a mortgage, or your purchaser requires a mortgage, you will require a Council of Mortgage Lenders Certificate. We have experience in monitoring and issuing of these certificates on over two hundred properties throughout the south of England. The certificate will provide a six year warranty and we will inspect the property throughout its construction and issue certificates during the course of the works.

Website designed and developed by