Estimating & Tendering
Quantity surveyors are the cost managers of construction. We are initially involved with the capital expenditure phase of a building or facility, which is the feasibility, design and construction phases. But quantity surveyors can also be involved with the administration and management of construction works.
PWH offer a full range of Quantity Surveying and Estimating services which are available for builders, contractors and self build clients alike with the key services including:
- We offer an affordable building estimating service quickly processing tender drawings and project information into an accurate labour, plant and materials estimate.
- A comprehensive Preliminaries breakdown is provided for each project.
Self Build estimates
- We offer self builders an affordable estimating service quickly producing detailed estimates for managing their own self build.
Procurement and tendering
- We are able to assist in the preparation of all forms of procurement including Traditional tenders (single stage, two stage, negotiated), Design & Build, Construction Management and other bespoke forms of procurement.
- PWH offers a full in house design service to support contractors design obligations.
- We are also able to reproduce and print full size architectural drawings.
- We offer a contract administration service providing assistance with valuations, variations, re-measurement and final accounts on behalf of the Contractor.
If you are looking for a professional and efficient estimating service for your building works or you are planning a one off self build and require a quantity surveyor service to advise you of the cost to build a house then please contact us to discuss your requirements.